Our ‘Best of Disney Musical Songs’ ranking podcasts are getting all warm and tender. Get your “Heart Eyes” emojis ready and join along for this Best of Disney Love Songs podcast in episode 227 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
This is the list we came up with as the base for our discussion. What are your TOP 10 Disney Animated Love Songs? Let us know in the comments below.
- I’m wishing / one song -Snow White
- Someday my prince will come -Snow White
- Baby Mine -Dumbo
- So This is Love -Cinderella
- Mother of Mine -Peter Pan
- Bella Notte -Lady and the Tramp
- Do you hear what I hear?/I wonder -Sleeping Beauty
- Once Upon a Dream -Sleeping Beauty
- My Own Home -Jungle Book
- Love – Robin Hood
- Let me be good to you. – Great Mouse Detective
- Kiss The Girl – Little Mermaid
- Something there – Beauty and the Beast
- Beauty and the Beast
- A Whole New World -Aladdin
- Jack and Sally’s Song – Nightmare Before Christmas
- Can you Feel the Love tonight – Lion King
- Stand out – Goofy Movie
- Nobody Else but You – Goofy Movie
- If I never knew you – Pocahontas
- God Help the Outcasts – Hunchback of Notre Dame
- A Guy Like You – Hunchback of Notre Dame
- I Won’t Say (I’m in Love) – Hercules
- A Girl worth Fighting for – Mulan
- You’ll be in my Heart – Tarzan
- Ma Belle Evangeline – Princess and the Frog
- I See the Light – Tangled
- Love is an open Door – Frozen
- Lost in the Woods – Frozen 2
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
Find the Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!