We are catching up to ourselves and finally tier ranking the Disney Revival Era. Jump on the Nerdy Couch and join along for this Disney Canon Countdown podcast in episode 269 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Disney Canon Countdown
- The Princess and the Frog (2009): $267 Million
- Tangled (2010): $592.5 Million
- Winnie the Pooh (2011): $49.8 Million
- Wreck-It Ralph (2012): $471.2 Million
- Frozen (2013): $1.290 billion
- Big Hero 6 (2014): $657.8 Million
- Zootopia (2016): $1.023 Billion
- Moana (2016) $642.3 Million
- Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018): $529.3 Million
- Frozen 2 (2019) $1.45 Billion
- Raya and the Last Dragon (2021): $82.5 Million
- Encanto (2021): 256.8 million
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!