We’re your friends. We’re your friends to the bitter end! We are sitting on the nerdy couch to discuss our favorite Disney Best Friends list. Join along for this Nerdy Couch Discussion podcast in episode 211 of the Animation Addicts Podcast… because that’s what friends are for!
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
Our Favorite Disney Best Friends list Podcast
- Main discussion: Our Favorite Disney Best Friends
- Pooh and Piglet, Winnie the Pooh
- Robin Hood and Little John – Robin Hood
- Jock and Trusty are the secret heroes of Lady and the Tramp
- Bambi, Thumper, and Flower
- Baloo – The Jungle Book
- Nakoma – Pocahontas
- Roquefort – The Aristocats
- P.J. Pete & Max – A Goofy Movie
- Tiana and Charlotte La Bouff – The Princess and the Frog
- Lucius Best / Frozone & Mr. Incredibles – The Incredible
- Flounder and Ariel, The Little Mermaid
- Flaura, Fauna, and Merryweather – Sleeping Beauty
- Sully and Mike -Monsters INC
- Joy and Bing-Bong – Inside out
- Tadashi & Hiro – Big Hero 6 – Also, could go with Fred, go go, Wasabi, & Honey Lemon
- Destiny the Whale & Dory – Finding Dory
- Basil of Baker Street & Dr. David Q. Dawson – The Great Mouse Detective
- Launchpad and Scrooge – Ducktales
- Wilbur (the Albatros) – The Rescuers Down Under
- Timon and Pumba – The Lion King
- Terk & Tantor – Tarzan
- Zini & Aladar – Dinosaur
- Peter Pan and Tink – while tink does speak in her movies, she is really only understood by Peter in this movie.
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion podcast review of out favorite Disney BFF’s list! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!