Mason, Morgan, & Chelsea are checking out the sights on “snob hill” discussing Disney’s Lady and the Tramp (1955). Grab some pup-corn and don’t hit “paws” for this Lady and the Tramp podcast on this episode 176 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Lady and the Tramp Podcast
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: This nerdy couch turns into therapy as the trio discuss all the live-action remakes.
- Main discussion: Lady and the Tramp (1955)
- General Info
- This movie has so much more meaning after you get a dog. AND EVEN MORE meaning after you have kids after getting a dog.
- One of the few Disney animated films to take place in the USA
- He can read?!
- “When the baby moves in, the dog moves out…”
- The baby shower. Mason’s plans.
- So, Sarah is who’s sister?
- Siamese Cats – Si / Am
- Cue Disney “falling in love” montage
- Should Trusty have died?
- Is Lady and the Tramp a Christmas movie?!
- “I appreciate how short it is. Though…it still feels long.” -(Much like this podcast)
- We rate it!
- Voicemails: Sol, Bethany, & AJ
We hope you enjoyed this Lady and the Tramp podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- All the live-action remakes
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, & Tumblr.
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: Website, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Chelsea Robson: Website, Instagram, & Twitter
- Mason Smith
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!