Continuing on with our Disney Canon Tier Ranking, we are reviewing the Post-Renaissance Age (1999-2008). Jump on the Nerdy Couch and join along for this Disney Canon Tier Ranking podcast in episode 267 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Disney Canon Countdown: The Post-Renaissance Era
- Fantasia 2000 (1999) – Episode 147: ‘Fantasia 2000’ – You’re Such a Snob
- Dinosaur (2000) – Episode 72: ‘Dinosaur’ – Well…Here It Is
- The Emperor’s New Groove (2000) – Episode 138: ‘The Emperor’s New Groove’ – Kronk Out!
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) – Episode 143: ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’ – Can We Get Helga Workout Videos, Please?
- Lilo and Stitch (2002) – Episode 106: ‘Lilo & Stitch’ – Bait and Stitch
- Treasure Planet (2002) – Episode 111: ‘Treasure Planet’ – With a Very Pleasing ‘Gold Coin to Precious Jewel’ Ratio
- Brother Bear (2003) *Links Mentioned
- Home on the Range (2004) *Links Mentioned
- Chicken Little (2005) –Episode 252: Chicken Little – The Pits And The Peaks
- Meet the Robinsons (2007) – Episode 46: ‘Meet the Robinsons’ – ‘Blame You’ Wins Hands Down!
- Bolt (2008) *Links Mentioned
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Read: Creativity Inc. Kindle | Hardcover | Audible
- Read: Disney War Kindle | Physical | Audible
- If you are from the future and want to see if we have recorded episodes on these movies, check: Every Episode Ever
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!