Mason and Chelsea join the Rotoscopers new writer, Alex Parker, as they discuss Disney’s CGI animated film Meet the Robinsons.
- Chelsea tweets Robert Lopez and Mason meets Don Bluth.
- CATCH AND FIRE WITH GRR ALEX!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: “You can do anything you want” theme in animated films. (*Note some spoilers to other movies).
- Main Discussion: Meet the Robinsons.
- The stats, Disney’s 47th animated feature, John Lasseter’s influence.
- What is “Real D” vs 3D? More stats, commentary on the visuals, and music.
- Where did the term “Easter Eggs” come from?
- Based on a book called “A Day with Wilber Robinson” by William Joyce.
- Insta-buildings, bubble tavel, and segways.
- Things Mason doesn’t get, Chelsea gets cynical, Tom Selleck.
- “You lied to me?!” Most overused line in kids’ movies.
- Lewis chills under a ginormous teapot shaped shrub.
- Bowler Hat Guy’s ending and the “Disney point”.
- Keep Moving Forward!, what we’ve learned in our own lives, Chelsea should be a motivational speaker.
- Twitter questions, cameo by Morgan, and listener voicemail.
- We rate the film: 4 Stars!
- Bloopers: Forgot the title and our special ghost host; kivin’ that dorm life, Aggie invasion; Rock-a-Doodle and Titan A.E; “Give her the Thunder Tube, Chelsea!”; Looking forward to Halloween; Saving Mr Banks commentary; what songs should Chelsea put in the podcast?
Where To Find The Rotoscopers:
- Find us on the web: rotoscopers.com, twitter, facebook, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Netflix, Audible, Amazon
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail
Where To Find The Hosts: