It’s the end of the world as we know it… We have finally reviewed Chicken Little (2005). Just kidding, we still have so much to say so join along for this Chicken Little podcast in episode 252 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
Chicken Little Podcast
- Main discussion: Chicken Little (2005)
- Morgan and Chelsea’s senior year
- Henny Penny Wikipedia
- Why was there a gender swap?
- How Chicken Little defeated the Nazis (1943 film)
- Mark Dindal
- Our first thoughts
- How many parts are in this story?
- Chelsea really wanted something different for the dad.
- Can we get the epic version?
- We compare this to Goofy Movie
- The voice actors
- How would we have changed it?
- The science of story
- The animation
- John Lasseter squashed any hope for a sequel
- What were our favorite and least favorite parts of this film?
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this Chicken Little podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!