The fans voted and for this year’s annual Rotoscopers spook-tacular, they dive into the macabre world of Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride.
- News: Demi Lovato version of “Let It Go” from Frozen
- Visit our friends over at TraditionalAnimation.com. Their Facebook page is a great resource and has exploded over the past month.
- Catch and Fire with Morgan!
- Main discussion: Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride (2005)
- This is LAIKA? Really?
- Film shot entirely on the Canon Mark II DSLR camera. Wow.
- Explores the British social strata through the concept of Upstairs vs. Downstairs.
- Unique character designs; what’s with LAIKA and their busty, top-heavy women? Studio Jiggling, perhaps?
- Marriage to the corpse bride; do you ever care or root for Emily?
- What’s with Burton and his dead/skeleton dogs?
- Charming piano duet scene. Creates more of a bond between Emily and Victor.
- The dead come upstairs; chaos sort of ensues.
- Abrupt ending; significance of butterflies.
- We rate it!
- Voicemails: The Big 4, Meet the Robinsons comments.
Runtime: 1:17:17; 39.7 MB
Where To Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: rotoscopers.com, twitter, facebook, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.