The D23 Expo featured a presentation about Pixar’s upcoming film Finding Dory. Here is a breakdown of the entire presentation:
Andrew Stanton, the director of the film, led the discussion and revealed he developed the idea for the movie two years ago: “Where is Dory’s family?” and that Dory‘sevents take place a year after Finding Nemo.
Here’s the updated cast list:
- Ellen DeGeneres will return to voice Dory.
- Albert Brooks will also return as Marlin.
- Diane Keaton voices Dory’s mom and her dad is played by Eugene Levy. (Can we just say, that’s a fantastic PIxar parent-casting combo!) Their names are Jenny and Charlie.
- Bailey the whale will have the voice of the hilarious Ty Burell!
- However, an actor who won’t be apart of this movie is Bill Hader, who jokingly walked onstage after having been announced as part of the cast of both The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out.
The Finding Nemo preview was brief, but at least we got a little insider scoop about the film and its voice cast.
Finding Dory hits theaters hits theatres November 25, 2015.