Join along for Dating ideas for Disney fans podcast in episode 244 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Snow white – Take a cooking class
- Pinocchio – Go Fishing, Whale watching, Puppeteering Class
- Fantasia – Go to the symphony
- Dumbo – Go to the circus
- Bambi – Go to the zoo, hike in the forest
- Saludos Amigos – Visit a locally owned restaurant with food from “South of the Border” (Mexican, Peruvian, Brazilian, etc. food)
- The Three Caballeros – They are all birds so you can visit a aviation museum
- Make Mine Music – Open to Ideas
- Fun and Fancy Free -Go to a Famers’ Market
- Melody Time – Open to Ideas
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad – Game Night People or Carving Pumpkins
- Cinderella – Dancing Classes
- Alice in Wonderland – Take a painting class and “paint the roses red”
- Peter Pan – Paintball
- Lady and the Tramp – Italian Dinner but look on Yelp or Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and look for the best spaghetti and meatballs in your city
- Sleeping Beauty – take a walk through the woods… that sounds creepy… unless he’s hot.
- 101 Dalmatians – Volunteer at a shelter
- The Sword in the Stone – Renaissance Festival or Cosplay groups
- The Jungle Book – Camp Fire or take a lesson with a survival school
- The Aristocats – Jazz club
- Robin Hood – Play Badminton
- The Rescuers – Visit a pawn shop, pick a product for sale and make up a story on how it got there. The best story wins. If you are really committed, you can go to a thrift shop, buy a crazy outfit, and wear it for the rest of the date.
- Pete’s Dragon – (Let us know your ideas in the comments!)
- Fox and the Hound – Visit an animal reserve
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – Build a Bear or go to a Bee Farm and Harvest Honey
- The Black Cauldron – Learn to make your own “Sorcerer’s Brew” aka homemade root beer
- The Great Mouse Detective – Murder Mystery Dinner
- Oliver and Company – Go to a dog show.
- The Little Mermaid – Visit a new town, test drive a cool car, and go on a paddle boat ride.
- Rescuers Down Under – Pea Soup! Either go to a super posh restaurant or get dressed up and make dinner at home.
- Beauty and the Beast – Go to a bookstore and talk about your favorite books. Take a trip to the snow and have a snowball fight.
- Aladdin – Make your own “Magic Carpet Ride” – Rent a tandem bike or just plan a bike ride in a cool area.
- Nightmare Before Christmas – Christmas themed Halloween pumpkin carving or Halloween themed Christmas tree.
- The Lion King – Plan a trip to your closest natural or man-made waterfall.
- A Goofy Movie – Go to a music concert of an artist that you both like. Could be someone who is very popular or a small independent artist.
- Pocahontas – Well, hello Grandmother Willow… Visit your grandparents or volunteer at a senior center.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame– Go to a local festival or parade
- Hercules – Look up a local Dinner Theater and take a walk to discuss the good and bad.
- Mulan – They were at war together so… Maybe offer to work out together. *Word or caution: Offering a workout date might not go over well unless it is clear that he/she already does this without you.
- Tarzan – Make Banana Bread
- Fantasia 2000 –
- Dinosaur – Natural History Museum
- Emperor’s New Groove – Go to a water park
- Atlantis the Lost Empire – Scavenger Hunt or Escape Room
- Lilo and Stitch – Go to or plan a luau
- Treasure Planet – Take a discovery flight and see how to fly a plane
- Brother Bear – Plan a picnic in the great outdoors. Or go to the next level and go “glamping.” Tentrr or Outdoorsy App.
- Home on the Range – Go to a farm and Milk your own Milk. Learn to ride horses.
- Chicken Little – Go star gazing or visit an observatory
- Meet the Robinsons – Coffee Shot and Chat
- Bolt – He is a movie star. So, you can make a short camera phone movie together. Or pick one of the other activities and document it.
- Enchanted – Go to a charity dinner and count that as your Royal Ball, or look up a cool suspension bring close to you and go there.
- Princess and the Frog – Make New Orleans Beignets
- Tangled – Lantern festival
- Winnie the Pooh – Go to a farmers market and buy local honey.
- Wreck-It Ralph – go to an arcade
- Frozen – Ice skating
- Big Hero 6 – Do a robotics project together. Seriously, there are simple kits for sale for $35 that are great for beginners
- Moana – Make something shiny
- Ralph Breaks the Internet – spend a day off your phone.
- Zootopia – Literally “Try Everything” on this list.
- Frozen II – Learn about and share your family history stories.
- Raya and the Last Dragon –
- Encanto – Columbian restaurant
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!