We waited 14 years for Incredibles 2 (2018). Was it worth it? Join along for this Incredibles 2 podcast in episode 212 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
Incredibles 2 Podcast
- Main discussion: Incredibles 2 (2018)
- If we were hero’s…
- Brad Bird Hour
- Chelsea’s theater experience
- Picking up right were we left off…
- Animation improvements
- The Music and Michael Giacchino
- Where did the money go?
- Gender Swap Plot
- Jack Jack and Edna as Mega Villains
- So many themes
- Terrible impersonations
- Morgan’s Math Rant
- Internalized Propaganda
- April Fools Joke Premonitions
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this Incredibles 2 podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!