- Get to know Pablo–recording from Bogotá, Colombia!
- Catch ‘n Fire with Pablo!
- Game: What’s my super hero name?; “3 Thunder Tubes and you’re out!”
- Main discussion: The Incredibles.
- Tights! Where director, Brad Bird, got the idea (just a heads up… we are very pro Brad Bird).
- Challenging effects, hair, time period, Western story form, and the Fantastic 4 vs. a whole family of Supers!
- Favorite scenes, teaser trailer, and Brad Bird really loves Pablo.
- Where do the Supers come from?; Where did the bad guys go?; the characters.
- Uncle Rico, iPads, 30 Rock, hippies, The Terminator, and Jurassic Park!
- Syndrome: this guy’s got a lot of issues; Brad Bird look-a-like.
- Edna E Mode: Golden. Brad Bird’s voice and THE CAPES!
- Quotes, fight scenes, and the low point.
- Almost 2 hours long! Who do they think they are? The Rotoscopers?!
- John Ratzenberger cameos! How would YOU rate them?
- Mason’s plan to force Brad Bird make a sequel… or prequel?
- Twitter, Mail Bag, the music!
- Rate the film!
- Bloopers! Muggle Cast comes out of retirement, epic music, mis-quotes, Mason gets a text, Chelsea’s lost.
Runtime: 1:23:56; 42.7 MB
- Buy The Incredibles: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy The Incredibles soundtrack: CD | MP3 | iTunes
- The Incredibles quotes | DisneyQuotes.com
Where To Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: rotoscopers.com, twitter, facebook, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
- Where To Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog; Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook
- Pablo Ruiz: Twitter