Lay back in your casket & have Uggie Buggie grab you something cold from the underworld because we are talking about the Tim Burton Theory. Is it really all just one big movie… told in reverse… over 19 years? All this and more in episode 226 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
- This is THE TIM BURTON THEORY: Frankenweenie = Corpse Bride = The Nightmare Before Christmas – It’s all THE SAME MOVIE?!
- What Halloween Movies are too scary for little kids
- Nightmare Before Christmas – The Fatal Flaw
- What movie did we like best?
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!