Are you ready to see Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Reservations go live in just a few minutes HERE.
What You Need to Know
- You must be logged into your Disney account
- No changes or modifications allowed post-reservation
- You are allowed to add up to five additional guests—have all their names ready as you won’t be able to add any on after making your reservation
- You must have photo ID and valid theme park admission to enter the Star Wars area (with your entire party)
- Your reservation allots four hours in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- There will not be a standby line for Galaxy’s Edge
- Access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is subject to capacity
- There will be no reentry
If you have a reservation at one of the three Disneyland hotels, the hotel will email you information about your included Galaxy’s Edge reservation(s). When previously checked, all three hotels were fully booked, but if you get lucky and manage to grab a room, a reservation will still be included. You DO NOT NEED to book another reservation today if you have a room booked at an official Disneyland hotel.
Edited by: Kelly Conley