Disney-Pixar’s latest Toy Story TV special, Toy Story That Time Forgot comes to Blu-ray, Digital HD, DVD, and Disney Movies Anywhere this November.
Toy Story That Time Forgot premiered on ABC last December, and features the original cast including Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz. The short puts newer toys like Trixie the triceratops (voiced by Kristen Schaal) in the spotlight as they discover a cool new set of action figures who turn out to be “dangerously delusional.” When the gang finds themselves in uncharted territory, they must find a way to get back to Bonnie’s room.
The Blu-ray, Digital HD, and Disney Movies Anywhere release will feature a slew of all-new bonus features, which are listed below:
- Reptillus!: A behind-the-scenes look at the origins of the Battlesaurs’ world and culture. Plus, the filmmakers share the character design and development of Reptillus Maximus.
- Commentary: A commentary with director Steve Purcell and head of story Derek Thompson on the process of making Toy Story That Time Forgot.
- Toy Story Goes to Comic-Con: The team heads to San Diego Comic-Con, where they unveil the special project, led by director Steve Purcell and head of story Derek Thompson (both Comic-Con veterans).
- My Unexpected Friend: In this 80’s-inspired karaoke music video, Reptillus Maximus expresses his true feelings for Trixie through a soulful ballad.
- Battlesaurs Animated Opening: The 2D animated opening for the fictional animated TV show Battlesaurs.
- Deleted Scenes with Intros and Outros:
Nearly 10 minutes of deleted scenes that feature introductions by Steve Purcell:
* “Battlesaurs Christmas”
* “Light of Play”
* “Prisoners of Bone”
* “Trixie’s Proposal”
The DVD version features the behind-the-scenes “Reptillus!” while the Disney Movies Anywhere will feature an exclusive deleted scene, “Battleopolis.”
Look out for Toy Story That Time Forgot on Blu-ray this November!
Edited by: Hannah Wilkes