It’s been more than 10 years and Chelsea has finally decided she is emotionally ready to watch Fox and the Hound (1981). Grab som tissues and join along for this Fox and the Hound podcast in episode 264 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Fox and the Hound Podcast
- Main discussion: Fox and the Hound (1981)
- Morgan’s Dogs
- The “Hinge point” at the Disney Studio
- Don Bluth on “Woolie”
- Stranger Things tangent
- Should Chief have died?
- Where did we first cry?
- The caterpillar story line
- Reddit’s Fake News
- Was there reused animation in this?
- Big Momma
- “Good-bye may seem like forever”
- Would Tod have lived in the forest?
- The pacing in the final act
- …And, everyone’s a winner!
- We rate it!
- Shout out to Fox and the Hound 2
We hope you enjoyed this Fox and the Hound podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Fox and the Hound 2 CD
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!