Get ready to get into the Christmas spirit as we review a remarkable 2D animated film, Klaus (2019). Grab your sack full of toys and join along for this Klaus podcast in episode 195 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
- Catch and Fire with our special patron guest, Andrew
- Main discussion: Klaus (2019)
- This is a 2D animated film. What is this sorcery?!
- Netflix is becoming a pioneer and leader in animation
- Looking at the career of the director of Sergio Pablo
- Tangent on the Despicable Me and the Minions
- Klaus is a Christmas film, but doesn’t feel like a traditional Christmas film
- Capitalism is alive and strong in this town
- Love how quickly it jumps into the plot and action
- Klaus’ design tells a lot about his character
- Contains a classic “you lied to me moment”
- This definitely should have won the Academy Award over Toy Story 4
- There’s an A113 reference in there
- Does the pop song “Invisible” work?
- Fantastic backstory for Klaus
- Everyone got what they wanted in expected ways
- Color scripting is perfection
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this Klaus podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!