We head back into the 90s and Michael Jordan media as we review Space Jam (1996). Lace up your Air Jordans and join along for this Space Jam podcast in episode 193 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
Space Jam Podcast
- Main discussion: Space Jam (1996)
- The plot of Space Jam is really out of this world (and contrived)
- Our history with this film
- Michael Jordan was THE MAN in the 90s
- One of the highlights is when the NBA players lose their powers and have to cope
- The Looney Tunes haven’t had the longevity of Disney’s characters
- Introduction of a new character: Lola Bunny
- Michael did not need to raise the stakes and get invested
- Checking out the original Space Jam website (a 90s relic!)
- We’re getting a sequel: Space Jam 2 with Labron James!
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this Space Jam podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- The Last Dance on Netflix
- Warner Bros Studio Store
- Article on Michael Jordan brand history
- The original 90s Space Jam website
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, & Tumblr.
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!