Tom Bancroft from The Bancroft Brothers Animation Podcast, along with Roto-Writer, MJ Edwards, joins Chelsea for this fun chat about the 1988 Touchstone/Amblimation film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit!
- Catch and Fire with MJ and Tom
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: The Roger Rabbit shorts!
- Who’s the guy in the rabbit costume?
- Andreas Deja’s favorite nickname
- History of Touchstone
- Tom’s top selling book that never was
- Money, Money, Money, Money!
- How many artists does it take to clean up after themselves?
- Cameras, props, and Star Wars comparisons
- We love the ’40s
- Bob Hoskins did so much better than Scooby Doo
- Daffy and Donald take the stage
- Shave and a haircut
- “He makes me laugh”
- An animator’s view and the red line
- Best. Line. Ever.
- The ending is kind of weird… all five of them.
- Voicemail: Steve Hickner, Sydney, Mystery Man, Danny L, & DJ Slope
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts137 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 01:41:35, 73.2 MB
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon: