In episode 116 of the Animation Addicts Podcast, the Rotoscopers review DreamWorks Animation’s 2016 animated film, Kung Fu Panda 3.
Kung Fu Panda 3 Podcast
- Main discussion: Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
- #diplomacy – First major American animated feature to be co-produced by a Chinese firm
- KAI. How does he compare as a KFP villain?
- How many major themes can we put into this?
- Inner Peace smells funny
- It is finally time to introduce Chi.
- Split families: Both my dads
- Meet the Pandas
- Mai Mai
- Po is in the ‘Friend Zone’
- Mason’s ‘How it should have ended’
- So…do we want 6 movies?
- Furious 5 Voicemails: DJ Slope, Jack, Joshua, Sarah, Rachel
We hope you enjoyed this Kung Fu Panda 3 podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support! Be sure to share the podcast with your friends and don’t forget to use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch Kung Fu Panda 3: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the Kung Fu Panda 3 soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat: morganstradling
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website Snapchat: chelseaMrobson
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!