Get ready, we’re warping back in time to review the 1993 animated film We’re Back: A Dinosaur’s Story.
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: Two new Disney theories!
- Wreck-It Ralph theory that the Disneyverse is one giant computer.
- Disneyverse has its own Disney within the Disneyverse.
- Main Discussion: We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story (1993)
- The early ’90s were the era of the dinosaur.
- Vorb tops the list for annoying side character.
- Is this movie just a giant commercial for the cereal companies?
- Check out that ’90s penthouse!
- Screweyes does know his audience.
- What a creepy villain death. That definitely stands out as one of the best villain deaths ever
- We rate it!
- Voicemails & emails: Mark, Joshua, Miguel, MJ, Tony, and Mike.
Runtime: 1:25:15 82.8MB
- Watch We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story: DVD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story soundtrack: Amazon | Digital | iTunes
- Support Garret Gilchrist.
Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.