From South America to the top of Mickey’s Bean Stalk we are discussing our Disney Canon Tier Rankings: The Wartime Era (1943-1949). Jump on the Nerdy Couch and join along for this Disney Canon Tier Rankings podcast in episode 260 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
- Saludos Amigos (1943)
- The Three Caballeros (1944)
- Make Mine Music (1946): a collection of songs and animation.
- The Martins and the Coys
- Blue Bayou
- All the Cats Join In
- Without You
- Casey at the Bat
- Two Silhouettes
- Peter and the Wolf
- After You’ve Gone
- Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet
- Finale: The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met
- Fun and Fancy Free (1947): A two-part movie about a circus bear named Bongo and a retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.
- Melody Time (1948): The fifth package film made up of animation and several popular songs, similar to Make Mine Music released earlier.
- Once Upon a Wintertime
- Bumble Boogie
- The Legend of Johnny Appleseed
- Little Toot
- Blame It on the Samba
- Pecos Bill
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949). It adapts two literary classics: The Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, by Washington Irving
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Disney Canon Countdown: The Wartime Era
- Disney Canon Countdown 6: ‘Saludos Amigos’
- Disney Canon Countdown 7: ‘The Three Caballeros’
- Disney Canon Countdown 8: ‘Make Mine Music’
- Disney Canon Countdown 9: ‘Fun and Fancy Free’
- Disney Canon Countdown 10: ‘Melody Time’
- Disney Canon Countdown 11: ‘The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad’
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!