Morgan and Chelsea take on a more serious film; the 2009 stop-motion film Mary and Max.
- Main discussion: Mary and Max (2009)
- The two main characters: Mary, Max
- This film has a great sense of humor
- More mature, but not necessarily adult
- Many themes in this movie:
- Pen pal experiences: Morgan and Bulbapedia, Chelsea and Chelsea
- The wide spectrum of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome. We are not experts! This is just our view of it from the film.
- Theme of chocolate. We wonder if he got any Tim Tams.
- The ending was bittersweet.
- We rate it!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts159 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 44:03, 44.02MB
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter