Last year I reviewed Craft, a new online subscription service that gives you the ultimate art book. Showcasing thousands of pieces of concept art, animation tests, storyboards, and more from high-quality animation productions like Song of the Sea and Boy and the World. In collaboration with Craft, we are giving away an annual subscriptions to five lucky Rotoscopers readers.
Entering is simple!
- Leave a comment on this post answering this question: If you could convince the creators of any film, game, or graphic novel to make an online art-of book, what would it be?
- Follow Craft and Rotoscopers on Twitter (optional)
- Visit the Facebook page of Craft and Rotoscopers (optional).
Be sure to log each one of your entries using the contest widget below:
Curious on how it works?
- Log in by Facebook or by email. We won’t use your email for anything else.
- Complete the activities listed. One is mandatory in order to participate, the rest are optional.
- You get a higher chance of winning the more activities you complete.
- Be sure to log each one of your entries using the contest widget.
- We pick and announce the winners once the contest has ended.
How awesome is the prize?
- Very. The annual plan is worth $96 and gives you access to all the original production artwork from more than 25 animated feature and short films. Learn and get inspired by how professional artists created these pieces in this ever-evolving art-of book with new material coming live on a weekly basis.
- We are giving away five annual plans.
The contest period ends Monday, February 27. The contest is open to everyone. The winner will be selected via a random drawing based on those who enter using the contest widget above. Thanks to Craft for hosting the giveaway.
If you’d like to get started right away instead, there’s a 10 day free Craft trial available here!
Edited by: Hannah Wilkes