This fun episode submerges Mason and Chelsea in a sea of nautical puns and technical difficulties, but nothing stops them from reviewing this great Disney Pixar film, Finding Nemo! We hope you enjoy this journey under the sea in this Finding Nemo podcast in episode 134 of the Animation Addicts Podcast!
Finding Nemo Podcast
- Main Discussion: Finding Nemo (2003)
- Original story by Andrew Stanton!
- Money and critical response
- Research and scuba dives in the Great Barrier Reef
- The Shark Tale comparison
- Characters and favorite scenes
- Voicemail: Mystery Man, Ryan P., Tara, Dylan, Jeremiah, & Simon
- Watch Finding Nemo: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Finding Nemo soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Finding Nemo Quotes | DisneyQuotes.com
We hope you enjoyed this Finding Nemo podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find the Hosts
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!