Morgan and Chelsea talk about their experience at D23’s Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Feature Animation. If you love Disney animation, you won’t want to miss this!
- Morgan and Chelsea won tickets to Destination D! It’s fate!
- Brief news: Chelsea’s thoughts on ParaNorman and Brenda Chapman leaves Pixar
- Interview: Kameron Nabal, who works at Entertainment Deployment at Disneyland and California Adventure
- How Morgan, Chelsea and Kameron first met; “Tag me on Facebook!”
- Kameron talks about the Buena Vista Street and new Cars Land at California Adventure
- What it’s like working at Disneyland
- How do the animated characters live on through the parks
- Main Discussion: D23’s Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Feature Animation
- Overall thoughts & first impressions
- Day 1: The Golden Age and 2nd Golden Age panels, Roy E. Disney and how he saved Disney animation, never before seen animation, Walt & El Grupo
- Sneak Peaks: Wreck-It Ralph, Paperman and Frozen.
- Concert with D*** Van Dyke and the Vantastix!
- Day 2: Wacky Disney animation, art lessons by Andreas Deja, the evolution of Tinker Bell, Disney voice actors, Snow White tribute
- What we missed: Concert with Alan Menken
- Mail Bag: Waking Sleeping Beauty NCD suggestion, our appearance on See Ya Real Late, ego boost
- Don’t forget to enter our ParaNorman contest & review us on iTunes!
- New donate button!
Runtime: 1:19:52, 38.4 MB
Where to Find Us:
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitt
er, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog, Twitter
- Chelsea Robson: Facebook, Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Visit our sponsors: Netflix, Audible, Am
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/