■ Email from Zora, requesting one of her favorite movies from her childhood.
■ Main Discussion: The Last Unicorn
■ History of Rankin-Bass, adapting this film and the RankinBass.com retro website.
■ First memories, major themes.
■ The red bull doesn’t give you wings (and turn you into an alicorn).
■ History of unicorn in folklore. Powers of the unicorn horn.
■ Gotta love the Harpy and crazy Mommy Fortuna.
■ Things get Studio Jiggling on us real fast!
■ List of movies where animals turn into humans and visa versa.
■ The pirate cat is the best part of this movie! He needs his own Saturday morning spinoff cartoon!
■ Deep thoughts with Chelsea: “There are no happy endings because there is no end.”; What does the red bull represent?
■ We rate it!
■ Mail bag: Luis, David Lee, Georgina, Adriana, Mike, and Marc.
Runtime: 1:54:05, 30.8MB
■ Watch The Last Unicorn: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent
■ The Last Unicorn Novel
■ Listen to The Last Unicorn novel on Audible
■ Luis Escobar’s top 10 lists: Top 10 best animated superhero movies, Top 10 best animated superhero TV shows & Top 10 Disney movies
■ David’s DeviantArt account and Elsa drawing
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.The Hosts
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog; Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook