In less than a week, Don Bluth and Gary Goldman’s new Indiegogo campaign for Dragon’s Lair: The Movie has amassed over $200K, reaching 80% of its $240K goal. However, they don’t want to stop at $250K, they have a lot of awesome stretch goals, contests, giveaways and more sneak peek’s for backers in the the coming weeks.
The Rotoscopers had the opportunity to sit down with Don and Gary to discuss the campaign and film. Check it out in the newest episode of the Animation Addicts Podcast!
- A little bit about Dragon’s Lair‘s history and cult status.
- Why they made the jump from Kickstarter to Indiegogo.
- A little tease at the plot: it’s a prequel!
- We all wish Walt Disney happy birthday…in harmony!
- What they’re going to do with the money from the campaign.
Support the Campaign
If you are interested supporting the Dragon’s Lair: The Movie Indiegogo campaign, click here!