The Rotoscopers get together for episode 105 of the Animation Addicts Podcast, in which we review Sony Picture Animation’s CGI animated film Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015). Join along for all spooky vampire baby fun in this Hotel Transylvania 2 podcast in episode 105 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Hotel Transylvania 2 Podcast
- Main discussion: Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)
- Initial box office results and the mysterious review embargo.
- Animation: Even more cartoony than the last film! Are we watching Looney Tunes?
- Comedy style: So many one-liners! Gags up the wazzoo.
- “You know who the real monster is… diabetes!”
- Thoughts on technology prevalence in films.
- We break down the characters. Did they change or grow?
- The plot and the ending. Did they work?
- Obligatory dance party!
- Listener Twitter and Facebook questions.
- Voicemails: Rachel and Sarah.
- How long do you wait to see a movie when it comes to theaters?
We hope you enjoyed this Hotel Transylvania 2 podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Mason talked about when Glen Keane replied to many of the fan questions Facebook fan page personally! Check it out here!
- Hotel Transylvania 2 trailer
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!