The Rotoscopers take a look back at an interesting 1980s animated film, Disney’s 1987 film The Brave Little Toaster. Join along for episode 94 of the Animation Addicts Podcast as we take about this fun little movie and the inevitable Toy Story comparisons in this The Brave Little Toaster podcast.
Highlights from the The Brave Little Toaster Podcast
- Morgan gives an update on Disney’s third multi-plane camera and Chelsea has big news!
- Main Discussion: The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
- A little production history and John Lasseter’s actual involvement in production.
- Let the Toy Story comparisons begin!
- We had a hard time relating to…appliances.
- Talking about the voice actors: Jon Lovitz, Phil Hartman.
- Where did all these songs come from? They don’t quite work.
- The animal scene is just bizarre. Same with Toaster’s dream. Yikes!
- Mason’s favorite movie trope: the characters searching for each other and JUST miss each other.
- The new electronics are fancy…but mean!
- The dump. Gotta love the 80s/90s making trash evil.
- Voicemail: Mark, Catherine, Chad, Mason, Ryan, Sarah
We hope you enjoyed this The Brave Little Toaster podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch The Brave Little Toaster: DVD
- Buy The Brave Little Toaster soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- The Brave Little Toaster Quotes| DisneyQuotes.com
- Buy the Rotoscopers Shirt!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Subscribe to our email newsletter for exclusive updates, news and info from the Rotoscopers.
- Shop on Amazon:
- Other sponsors: Audible
- Rotoscopers Store
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!