Hiyah! It’s back-to-back DreamWorks films for the Rotoscopers as the tackle the 2008 CGI film Kung Fu Panda. Join along as follow the adventure of everyone’s favorite Panda, Po, for this Kung Fu Panda podcast in episode 90 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Highlights from the Kung Fu Panda Podcast
- Main Discussion: Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- Drama at the Annie Awards. Panda sweeps!
- First thoughts and recollections about the movie.
- Is it easier to do martial arts in animation?
- The 2D opening sequence is by the amazing James Baxter.
- The Furious 5 meet Po.
- Tai Lung and his epic escape out of the prison.
- Morgan has issues with how long it took Po to be a master.
- What we think about the message “there is no secret ingredient.”
- Major theme of the movie: You need to be okay with you.
- Another theme: turning your weaknesses into strengths.
- We rate it!
- Voicemail: Mark
We hope you enjoyed this Kung Fu Panda podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Watch Kung Fu Panda: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Kung Fu Panda soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy the Rotoscopers Shirt!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
- Rotoscopers Store
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook
Edited by: Kelly Conley
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!