It’s back to back DreamWorks films for the Rotoscopers! This episode we tackle the 2008 CGI film Kung Fu Panda.
- Main Discussion: Kung Fu Panda
- Drama at the Annie Awards. Panda sweeps!
- First thoughts and recollections about the movie.
- Is it easier to do martial arts in animation?
- The 2D opening sequence is by the amazing James Baxter.
- The Furious 5 meet Po.
- Tai Lung and his epic escape out of the prison.
- Morgan has issues with how long it took Po to be a master.
- What we think about the message “there is no secret ingredient.”
- Major theme of the movie: You need to be okay with you.
- Another theme: turning your weaknesses into strengths.
- We rate it!
- Voicemail: Mark
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts89 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 1:08:57, 67.6 MB
- Watch Kung Fu Panda: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Kung Fu Panda soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy the Rotoscopers Shirt!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
- Rotoscopers Store
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook
Edited by: Kelly Conley