The Rotoscopers head back to medieval times to discover King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table and a really bizarre movie, Quest for Camelot.
- Main Discussion: Quest for Camelot (1998)
- Morgan has faint memories of seeing this with Chelsea, but…remembers nothing of the film.
- The movie poster turned Morgan off.
- This is an example of what happens when oblivious executives meddle in a film.
- The music suffers. What is it trying to be? Serious? Comical? A musical?
- Gandondorf aka Ruber: “Now all of Hyrule knows you are here.”
- Garett: He has a bird companion who is not evil!
- The conjoined twin dragons are the worst part of this film. Why the goofy, obnoxious song?
- Why do animated films feel the need to dumb it down?
- What we (and our Twitter followers)would have done to make this movie better.
- Voicemail & emails: Jaclyn, Vishal, Joshua, Dan, Holly, Phoebe, Kristopher, Karifa.
- Don’t forget to buy the Rotoscopers T-shirt!
Runtime: 1:27:49, 22.0 MB
- Watch Quest for Camelot: DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Quest for Camelot soundtrack: Amazon | iTunes
- Rotoscopers T-shirt
- Mason’s The Art of John Alvin book review
- Bryan White’s new album Shine: Amazon | iTunes
- Jaclyn Cullen’s San Diego Comic Con cosplay
Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.