The Rotoscopers gang is back with some exciting news! They also cover new territories this episode by diving into stop-motion animation and animated shorts. The main discussion focuses on the four classic Wallace & Gromit shorts.
- Big News! Now apart of the Hypable Podcast Network
- Winner for ‘The Art of Brave’ contest announced!
- Animation Spotlight: stop-motion animation
- What is stop motion? Is all stop motion claymation?
- Is stop motion more technical than hand-drawn or CGI animation?
- Jurassic Park was going to be stop motion?! WHAT?!
- Mason expounds the wonders of stop motion in Star Wars and other films over the years
- Main Discussion: The Wallace & Gromit shorts
- Director’s Spotlight: Nick Park
- The Simpsons’ episode “Angry Dad the Movie”; “I’m more clay than man.”
- Animated shorts spoofs: Mixar’s Condiments & Nick Park’s Willis & Crumble
- A Grand Day Out (1989):Can you SAY claymation?!
- Wallace and Gromit saved the Wensleydale cheese factory!
- The Wrong Trousers (1993):the jump in quality is shocking!
- How do they do they animate water and floating objects?
- Mason loves creepy penguins & Mason’s conspiracy theories
- Trivia: Let’s play the name game!
- A Close Shave (1995): say hello to Shaun the Sheep
- Wallace is the king of hand touching
- Tiny Toons Adventures and WB TV tangent
- Wallace’s pick up lines
- A Matter of Loaf and Death (2008)
- Is the W&G mystery/crime theme over done?
- Last thoughts, favorite shorts and ratings
- Listener question & mail bag
- And of course…bloopers!
Runtime: 1:29:48, 41.2 MB
Where to Find Us:
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitt
er, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog, Twitter
- Chelsea Robson: Facebook, Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Visit our sponsors: Netflix, Audible, Am
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/