It’s the Rotoscopers’ Halloween Spooktacular! Morgan and Chelsea go back to the classic 1995 film, Casper!
- Chosen from our “scary movie poll” that also included Return of Jafar
- Main discussion: Casper (1995)
- It wouldn’t be the 90 if you didn’t have…
- Who owns Casper now?
- If you were a girl in the 90s, this was a thing!
- Christina Ricci was the 90s alternative it girl
- “Can I keep you?” – Little creepy
- Ghosts or not, that house is awesome!
- The super squatters
- Who are Fatso, Stinky and Stretch?
- And somehow it’s now ok to kill people.
- Why doesn’t Carrington lose her memory?
- Awesome Halloween costumes
- Why come back in red?
- That’s the song!
- Human Casper… It was a thing!
- Free house with continental breakfast!
- Voicemail: Jared, Chad, & Alex
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts158 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 00:58:02, 41.1 MB
- The cut song from Casper
- Watch Casper: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Casper soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter