It’s the Rotoscopers’ annual Halloween Spooktacular! Morgan and Chelsea go back to the classic 90s film, Casper (1995)! Join along for this Casper podcast as we discuss all things Christina Ricci, Casper’s uncles, early CGI animation, hunky human Casper (swoon!) and more!
- Chosen from our “scary movie poll” that also included Return of Jafar
- Main discussion: Casper (1995)
- It wouldn’t be the 90 if you didn’t have…
- Who owns Casper now?
- If you were a girl in the 90s, this was a thing!
- Christina Ricci was the 90s alternative it girl
- “Can I keep you?” – Little creepy
- Ghosts or not, that house is awesome!
- The super squatters
- Who are Fatso, Stinky and Stretch?
- And somehow it’s now ok to kill people.
- Why doesn’t Carrington lose her memory?
- Awesome Halloween costumes
- Why come back in red?
- That’s the song!
- Human Casper… It was a thing!
- Free house with continental breakfast!
- Voicemail: Jared, Chad, & Alex
Thanks you so much for listening and for your support! Be sure to share the podcast with your friends and don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts when talking about this episode on social media!
- The cut song from Casper
- Watch Casper: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Casper soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
- USA: rotoscopers.com/amazon
- Canada: rotoscopers.com/amazonca
- UK: rotoscopers.com/amazonuk
- France: rotoscopers.com/amazonfr
- Germany: rotoscopers.com/amazonde
- Italy: rotoscopers.com/amazonit
- Spain: rotoscopers.com/amazones
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!