The long awaited review of The Hunchback of Notre Dame is here! Chelsea and Morgan tackle this dynamic and controversial telling of Victor Hugo’s classic tale.
- Today’s Patron Pick is by: Alex Pilgrim!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion:
- The major differences between the movie and the book… a.k.a. Book Review!
- Who decided this would be a good kids’ movie?
- Main discussion:
- Time capsule
- Character discussions
- Quasimodo VS. Claude Frollo
- Still waiting for Morgan’s brothers’ rendition of “I am deformed”
- Should they have “gone there?”
- Morgan & Chelsea’s Devotional
- The Gypsies
- Esmeralda: She plays the “Just friends” card like nobody’s business.
- “God Help the Outcasts”
- Phebus – What a hunk!
- The Gargoyles – The era of the side kicks
- The visuals and the score really enhanced each other.
- Clopin – Can we really trust him?
- Where did the gypsies get the skeleton PJs?
- Let’s play the game “What is Frollo’s deal?!”
- Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 – Golden Bell? (YouTube Review)
- The Off Broadway musical – Why didn’t it go to Broadway?
- We Rate It!
- Voicemail: Andres, Alex, Dylan, & Stephanie
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts154 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 01:21:23, 57.4 MB
- Watch : Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Chelsea Robson: Website, Instagram, & Twitter
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio