For the first time ever, the Rotoscopers are discussing a direct-to-video sequel, Disney’s 1998 The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride.
- Thanks to Jasmine for this Patron Pick!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: 2D films in the Disney canon that don’t have sequels.
- Main Discussion: The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998)
- One of the top-selling direct-to-video release of all time
- Scenes that are directly ripped off from the original film
- Kovu’s Mom is like a pageant mom whose kid got disqualified.
- Kovu aka Jason Marsden. That one guy from that one show…
- “Deception! Disgrace!” Sing it, Mr’s Antelope and Zebra!
- Voicemails: Jack, Daniel, Jeremiah, Josh, Sarah, and Kurt
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts121 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 01:18:15, 37 MB
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat: morganstradling
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Website