The fans voted and the Rotoscopers delivered! Chelsea, Morgan, and Mason continue the “Rats and Mice Series” with Once Upon a Forest!
- Main Discussion: Once Upon a Forest
- It’s ok. Not bad. But just ok.
- Classic James Horner. There’s alway a wind instrument solo.
- Mason soapbox moment: Why are there animals that are selectively clothed and selectively naked?
- It’s the 90s! Look at all the orphans and single parent households.
- Everyone rants about the environmentalist message.
- Message of the movie: stop driving cars and kill all the owls.
- The owls in this film remind us of the movie.
- How many people are actually trying to climb up there to get the flower?
- Humans are evil, but not really!
- We rate it!
- Voicemail: Help Kimber with her senior project! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts86 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 1:05:46, 32.3MB
- Watch Once Upon a Forest: DVD | Digital | Rent
- Buy Once Upon a Forest soundtrack: CD
- Buy the Rotoscopers Shirt!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
- Rotoscopers Store
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook