We’re continuing with our Mice & Rats podcast series with rag-to-riches story, Disney’s 1950 classic Cinderella!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: Why are Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora seen as “weak” characters?
- Main Discussion: Cinderella (1950)
- Great example of human character animation.
- Epic Morgan rant on the horrible HD restoration.
- Cinderella was never poor. Poor is a state of mind.
- Introducing the mice, who really sidetrack the movie.
- Lucifer and Clean Flicks.
- The King and the Grand Duke are amazing. Wish we had more time.
- Wait, the King wants the ball to happen…TONIGHT?!
- You know your dress is bad if the mic thing it looks old.
- The Mary Blair influence really starts coming to life during the ball.
- Gotta love the King and Duke’s interactions.
- Love Cinderella because she’s never bitter, angry or entitled, just grateful.
- Voicemail: Cody
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts85 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
- Don’t forget to vote of the Animation Addicts Podcast in the Podcast Awards! Starting 1/19, go to PodcastAwards.com and vote for us in the category of “Best Produced” and “Movies/Film.”
Runtime: 1:40.23, 96.3MB
- Watch Cinderella: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy Cinderella soundtrack: CD
- Cinderella Quotes | DisneyQuotes.com
- Princess Profile: Cinderella
- Comparison of horrible Blu-ray restoration
- Buy the Rotoscopers Shirt!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
- Rotoscopers Store