- News: New writers on the website, partnership with Animated Views, Anna and Elsa to join the official Disney princess lineup, Cars 3 and the Disney Shareholder meeting.
- History of The Adventures of Tintin and the Author/creator Hergé (excuse our pronunciation).
- Find the cartoons on Netflix! Get a free trial HERE.
- Main Discussion: The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Peter Jackson.
- Mind boggling photo-real animation (motion capture) from the start.
- Belgium/At sea: introduced to Pickpocket side story, introduced to Captain Haddock (Oh dear).
- Haddock’s hallucination in the desert (due to the lack of alcohol).
- The secret of the Unicorn: Gotta love a good story about pirates and their gold treasure. Never gets old (seriously, it doesn’t).
- Milanese Nightingale: “It’s my first visit to the 3rd world.” (Haddock: “What a dish!”) The original character was actually inspired by Herge’s aunt who apparently wasn’t a good singer in his opinion.
- Morgan never wants to get hit in the back of the head with a bottle.
- Why Antiques Road Show is so popular.
- Bad guys always have to have a pet bird of some sort. A falcon is always a nice touch.
- Haddock should really go into motivational speaking.
- What’s up with the butler? Is he a slave to the grounds?
- I’ll get you the hat… a really BIG one.
- Sets up for a GREAT sequel!
- “Let’s Rate it!”: 4 stars and 4.5 stars.
- Mailbag, Morgan and Chelsea Geek-out time.
- Bloopers: Marisa loves Morgan, Haddock, Morgan’s threat , Taking over the world!
Runtime: 1:07:27, 35.5 MB
- Watch The Adventures of Tintin: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent
- Find us on the web: rotoscopers.com, twitter, facebook, YouTube, tumblr, hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Netflix, Audible, Amazon.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail.