Chelsea and Morgan are left with more questions than answers in this review of Studio Ghibli’s My Neighbor Totoro.
- Patron shout out!
- General info (from Box Office Mojo, IMDB, & Wikipedia and the great and powerful internet)
- Cultural impact and critical reception
- Trailer reaction
- We watched the Disney 2005 dub
- The film is partially autobiographical
- The theme song: Chelsea wants Owl City
- Lost in translation
- Are these spirit legends real or is he just a good dad?
- Well, that escalated quickly.
- “What is the theme/lesson this story is supposed to be teaching?”
- So many questions
- Cat Bus. What, where, when, why, how?
- Real, but not real. Commit!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts151 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 00:53:04, 40.1 MB
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter