Frozen comes out in just a few weeks. Until then, we have various clips and three trailers to hold us over. And let’s be honest, at this point, you probably have every line in the trailers memorized (at least, we do). So here are our favorite and top 10 quotes from the Frozen trailers!
10) “A real howler in July, ya?” – Oaken
Anna: It is not nice to throw snow, people!
Kristoff: Hey, hey, slow down feisty pants, just let the snow man be!
Anna: I’m calm, I’m calm. [turns around, and then turns back and throws a snow ball]
Kristoff: Oh, come on!
Kristoff: You wanna talk about a problem? I sell ice for a living.
Anna: Oooh, that’s a rough business to be in now. [laughs] Um … I mean … that is really unfortunate.
7) “I don’t have a skull. Or bones.” – Olaf
6) Kristoff: Your hair…it’s turning white.
Anna: Does it look bad?
Olaf: You hesitated.
Kristoff: No. I didn’t.
5) “I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.”
4) “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf
3) “Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold.” – Anna
2) “It’s so cute. Like little baby unicorn.” – Olaf
1) “This is awkward. Not you’re awkward, but just ‘cause we’re–I’m awkward. You’re gorgeous. Wait, what?” – Anna
Which quotes from the Frozen trailers are your favorite? Did your favorite make the list?