In this episode, we interview UglyDolls director, Kelly Asbury, where he talks about UglyDolls and the future of the animation industry.
UglyDolls is now available on Blu-ray, courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. There will be spoilers in this episode, so if you haven’t seen the movie, you purchase or rent UglyDolls today!
- Catch and Fire
- What exactly did you have to work with as an ending?
- What key elements of story fell into place the quickest?
- Was the whole team in place before you came on or did you bring everyone together?
- How have musicals influenced your creative expression?
- What do you see for the industry in the future?
- What is your “I Want” song?
- Updates on the Rotoscopers, Mason, Morgan and Chelsea!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 00:20:40, 29.8 MB
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Host
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running.