Welcome! This is a place where you can have your news story and editorials read on the Rotoscopers.
Before you submit, we have a few guidelines:
- Please submit fully written and edited posts. The editors are very busy editing articles, so please make sure that you have proofread and spellchecked your piece so they can quickly read through it and post it. Poorly written articles will not be accepted.
- Make sure these posts are longer than 250 words, but shorter than 1000 words. Editing articles takes a lot of time. So make sure that you say enough to get your point across, but not too much that people lose interest.
- If writing a news story, please includes your sources for the news. It’s important that we give credit where credit is due.
- Don’t plagiarize. If you didn’t write it, don’t post it. No one likes thieves. (Aladdin being the exception.) If you really like something someone said, put it in quotes and cite it.
- By submitting a post, you are giving Rotoscopers.com permission to post and edit your piece. The editors may edit and change parts of the article for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and relevance. They also might modify the title so that it is more clear and appeals to a wider audience.
- Please don’t email us asking when your post will be posted. If it’s good, then it will get posted in a timely manner. If not or if it doesn’t meet the guidelines above, then it won’t appear on the site.
Please include your name, so we can give you credit. If not, the post will go up anonymously.
Happy posting! We can’t wait to read the articles and opinions of fellow animation addicts.