We are getting deep into the history and vibes of Barbie in ‘The 12 Dancing Princesses’ (2006). Get your dancing shoes on and join along for this Barbie in ‘The 12 Dancing Princesses’ podcast in episode 276 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
‘Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses’ Podcast
- Sol Carlos Plays ‘Catch and Fire’
- Main discussion: Barbie in ‘The 12 Dancing Princesses’ (2006)
- Gen. Z was the target audience
- Barbie. Is. Back.
- Here is the REAL story this was based on.
- Singles, Twins, and Triplets
- How realistic was this?
- Personality traits
- How was the villain?
- Should they remake this?
- The eras of the Barbie movies
- We rate it!
- Bloopers: Broadway talk
We hope you enjoyed this Barbie in ‘The 12 Dancing Princesses’ podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!