Morgan and Chelsea are going back to reconsider their feelings on the Tim Burton film, ‘Frankenweenie’ (2012). The conversation turns very thoughtful as they consider how Press and Studios are connected through the production process so join along for this Frankenweenie podcast and let us know what you think of episode 268 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
- Main discussion: Frankenweenie (2012)
- Frankenweenie (the short film)
- Director Tim Burton… is he really “Disney?”
- You need to release these films in October.
- Tim knows how to negotiate.
- All the unanswered questions
- Is that really science, though?
- Project Paperclip reference?
- We liked the music and art
- Tim Burton’s Filmography
- A moment on the D23 Expo announcements
- A happy ending?
- Was Mr Whiskers the real villain?
- We rate it!
- Why our thoughts might have changed
- Is it a conflict of interest for the same press outlet who followed the production of a film to also review it?
- What is “Agree with the audience”?
- Can YouTubers and social media influencers be trusted?
- Podcast 5 star reviews
- Our discussion on the new Pinocchio on Disney+ and other Live Action remakes
We hope you enjoyed this Frankenweenie podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- The Rotoscopers Blu-ray Review (We were so young!)
- Check out the original short film
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!