Doberman Fan Girls, Chelsea and Morgan are reviewing Oliver & Company (1988). Get your street gang together and join along for this Oliver & Company podcast in episode 245 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
Oliver & Company Podcast
- Main discussion: Oliver & Company (1988)
- A comparison between the original “Oliver Twist” story and Oliver and Company
- London vs. NYC
- Bill SIkes vs. Bill Sykes
- Artful Dodger vs. Doger
- Glen Keane sighting
- All the other dogs
- Jenny = Mr. Brownlow
- Winston the Hero and what we miss from 2D Animation
- Jenny and Oliver’s Day Out
- We rate it!
- How it should have ended
We hope you enjoyed this Oliver & Company podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!