For our 10 year anniversary episode we are answering questions from the patrons for all to hear. We talk about podcasting secrets over for 10 years and the many lessons we have learned in episode 239 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Catch and Fire with Morgan and Chelsea
- How did you first start the podcast and whose idea was it?
- What has being the biggest challenge?
- Which song from an animated film could you sing every day and not get tired of it?
- What are your top 5 favorite movies to rewatch?
- What is an episode you regret?
- Interviews that went wrong
- Were there any movies you covered that you didn’t expect to enjoy but really liked? Also the opposite, what were the biggest disappointing ones?
- What animated films do you think would most benefit from having an animated tv series to expand the world-building and lore?
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion with the Rotoscopers! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Write for Us!
- Buy Morgan’s YouTube 101 course: VidBoss Academy (Get $100 off with code “Rotoscopers”)
- The best affordable microphone that makes you like a pro podcaster! (Morgan uses this!)
- Buy Somewhere Out There: My Animated Life (Don Bluth’s biography)
- Episodes discussed:
- Episode 1: ‘Beauty & the Beast’ – Time Vortex in the West Wing
- Episode 58: ‘Cats Don’t Dance’ – It’s Big & Loud!
- Episode 59: ‘A Monster in Paris’ – Don’t Judge This Flea by Its Cover
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!