“This is Burk… and we have dragons!” Morgan and Chelsea are finally reviewing How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019). Make sure to watch the movie and then join along for this How To Train Your Dragon 3 podcast in episode 220 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Podcast
- Main discussion: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)
- DreamWorks Trilogies. Is 5 years between sequels too long?
- MORGAN’s PREDICTIONS. What did she get right vs. wrong
- Metaphorically speaking… What is the moral of this story?
- Burk is a sanctuary for dragons.
- The plot follows Toothless instead of Hiccup
- What are the Villain’s motives?
- Tangent: 9 pad tech speak
- TJ Miller got kicked out of his gig as Tough nut.
- A quest for the hidden world: America!
- What if Toothless needs a new tail?
- Never trust a potions master
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Take our Survey and enter to win a $50 Shop Disney gift card!
- Watch the film: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!