We are debunking rumors about The Black Cauldron and talking about the body of work from in this podcast with Steve Gordon – animator, storyboard artist, and director in episode 209 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Animator Steven E Gordon Podcast
- Main discussion: Steve Gordon
- Debunking the Black Caldron
- Yes, we do play “Catch-n-Fire” with everyone.
- Steve’s time at Richard Rich’s Studio
- The Swan Princess
- Animated Scripture Series
- Space Jam: A New Legacy has 2D animation elements
- His biggest influences
- Advice to young animators
We hope you enjoyed this interview podcast with Steve Gordon – animator & director! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Steve’s Instagram
- Swan Princess Store – “How to offend women in 5 syllables or less”
Support the Show!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575
- Email newsletter
Find the Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: YouTube, Instagram, Website – Want help building your online brand? She can help with that.
- Chelsea Robson: Website, & Instagram – Want to give someone a custom love song about your story? She can help you with that.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!