Suit up and grab your homemade rocket, we are talking Over The Moon (2020). If you’re keen to talk Glen Keane then join along for this Over The Moon podcast in episode 204 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Over The Moon Podcast
- Main discussion: Over The Moon (2020)
- General Info
- Is Netflix a studio?
- Director: Glen Keane
- I was not expecting a musical.
- Flying dragon lions, biker chicks, and Mooncakes, oh my!
- Chinese culture, I love those huge lazy Susans!
- In the chamber of secrets, I mean sadness.
- Cutting your hair.
- We rate it!
We hope you enjoyed this Over The Moon podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Buy the soundtrack: CD | Digital
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, & Tumblr.
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: Website, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Chelsea Robson: Website & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!